Autor : Allman G. Keith
Materia : Anestesia
Editorial : Oxford
Año : 2016
Edición : 4th
Idioma : Inglés
ISBN : 9780198719410
Tamaño : 18cm x 10cm
Paginas : 1266
Encuadernación : Pasta blanda
Tipo de Impresión : Bicolor negro/morado
OXFORD HANDBOOK OF ANAESTHESIA
Now on its fourth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia provides authoritative, concise guidance on all aspects of anaesthesia. Evidence-based, up-to-date, and clinically-focused, it is indispensable for both anaesthetic trainees and experienced practitioners.
Building on the award-winning success of previous editions, the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia is as relevant and important as ever. Fully revised to follow the latest guidelines, drugs, and procedures, this book ensures readers have the most up-to-date knowledge easily to hand. Now including brand new content on obesity surgery, colloids vs crystalloids, enhanced recovery and intraoperative fluid management, new anticoagulants, BIS updates, pulse contour analysis, and much more.
Whether you are studying, just starting out in practice, or an experienced practitioner in need of a revision tool, this handbook is your essential companion.
1. General considerations.
2. Consent and anaesthetic risk.
3. Cardiovascular disease.
4. Perioperative arrhythmias.
5. Respiratory disease.
6. Renal disease.
7. Hepatic disease.
8. Endocrine and metabolic disease.
9. Bone, joint, and connective tissue disorders.
10. Haematology: drugs tests and disorders.
11. Neurological and muscular disorders.
12. Psychiatric disorders and drugs.
13. Uncommon conditions.
14. Cardiac surgery.
15. Thoracic surgery.
17. Vascular surgery.
18. Orthopaedic surgery.
19. Plastic surgery.
20. General surgery.
21. Anaesthesia for Obesity.
212. Liver transplantation and resection.
23. Urological surgery.
24. Urological surgery.
25. Gynaecological surgery.
26. Ear, nose, and throat surgery.
27. Maxillofacial and dental surgery.
28. Ophthalmic surgery.
29. Day surgery.
30. Laser surgery..
31. Anaesthesia for CT, MRI, and Interventional Radiology
32. Anaesthesia for the elderly.
33. Obstetric anaesthesia and analgesia.
34. Paediatric and neonatal anaesthesia.
35. The critically ill patient.
36. Anaesthetic emergencies.
37. Airway assessment and management.
38. Practical anaesthesia.
39. Blood products and fluid therapy.
40. Acute pain.
41. Postoperative nausea and vomiting.
42. Regional anaesthesia.
43. Drug formulary.
44. Anaesthesia data.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Consultant Anaesthetist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, UK,Iain Wilson, Consultant Anaesthetist, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, UK,Aidan O'Donnell, Consultant Anaesthetist, Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, New Zealand.